top of page



When is my full payment for camp due?

Full payment for your each camp session is due four weeks prior to the start of camp. The deadline is the same for all required forms, you can see the deadline date specified beside each required form, listed in your CampInTouch Account.

Do I have to take my camper to my primary care physician for their overnight camp physical?

You can go to your primary care or any other doctor who is able to complete the physical for your child to complete this form. If your insurance does not allow for a physical in the time you need it, you can get a sports physical from a pharmacy.  The physical must be within 24 months of the final day of your camper's session. This is a requirement of our childcare license and our American Camp Association Accreditation.

How are food allergies and special dietary needs handled at camp?

Allergies and dietary restrictions are collected through CampInTouch on the Health History. Our catering service staff, and camp staff review Health Histories before each session to account for all allergies. It is best practice to complete your camper’s health information early to share this information with camp and kitchen staff, so they are ready to help accommodate your camper’s needs. If you do not input the allergy/dietary information on the form by the deadline date listed in your CampInTouch account, the camp staff will not be prepared for your child's dietary needs.  At our resident camps (Tomahawk Ranch and Sky High Ranch), we are “nut aware.” This means that although we are not entirely nut free, we can accommodate campers with nut allergies. If your camper has an extreme nut allergy, contact the camp prior to arrival for special accommodations.  


How long are physicals and immunization records good for when submitting health forms required by State of Colorado Childcare Licensing?

 Physicals must be completed within 24 months of camp start date.  Immunization records must be dated within 12 months of camp start date.  This is a requirement of both our childcare licensing with the State of Colorado, and our Accreditation with the American Camp Association.

bottom of page